Parents After logging into their account, the first thing that comes on screen is the dashboard. The dashboard contains the profile details of students and alert messages and notifications
- Guardians can ask queries regarding their child performance, behavior in class to correspondent Lecturer and also can send feedback to the management.
- Through this portal, student’s guardian will get to know about the Exam information on prior, and also the upcoming Fees details will be available so that they can be prepared financially before the due date.
- Parents can view daily and weekly timetable that contains all the details of periods like subject name, duration etc.
- Through parent portal, parents can revise monthly attendance of their ward. Attendance will be present in the multi-colored interface(different color for absent, present etc) so as to make it easily analyzable.
- The parents can also view their child’s report cards containing details of their performance in the exam. Report of exams is available anywhere and anytime thus making it easy analyzable.
- Exams timetable, details of exams are made available to guardians by admin through this portal.
- Parents can view the subjects with course details and structure. The student can also view the abstract details of lecturers that are going to take the class.
- Parents can check for the availability of rooms in a hostel with their fees structure and also the details of payment. Through this portal, parents can leave the application for providing room in the hostel.
- The guardians can download their children’s assignments, Study Material, Syllabus & Other Downloadable contents.
- If a student has added the facility of Hostel or Transport at the time of registration guardians can view complete information of Hostel Name, Type, Room No etc., and under Transport facility information like Vehicle Type, Bus No, Driver Contact details, Route details etc.,