Attendance Management System Software
Attendance Management System Software is a code developed for daily student group action in faculties, schools, and institutes. Hence it facilitates to access the group action data of a specific student during a particular category. The data is sort by the operators, which is able to be provided by the teacher for a specific category. This method also will facilitate in evaluating group action eligibility criteria of a student so it’s most versatile and powerful tool of faculty management system hence manages numerous vital facet of faculty administration:
Features of Attendance Management System Software :
- Biometric and manual attendance of teachers and students.
- Lecturers can simply update the attendance.
- Simple and user-friendly interface for fast capture of information around page
- In line with the subject or by category attendance
- In the case of small group action and the continuance of their child in school, parents can get the report through this portal.
- Annual group action report of their kid.
- Parents get attendance report by SMS (text message) and conjointly through parent’s portal.
- Attendance standing and validation may be custom-made by lecturers.
- Handles each in-class group action taking or administrator-led group action capture
- Attendance is take on daily for each Student and workers
- Student’s group action details act as a tool to spot irregularities within the educational interests of the scholars.
- Lecturer group action even is a monitor to examine the performance level of Lecturer for the appraisals.
- Report for Presence/Absence/General with 3 completely different formats surpass, PDF and hypertext mark-up language and might write on demand by the teacher, student, and parent.
- Use of colors or symbols for absence and presence to help identification among registers and records
- Attendance area unit integrated with the plan and subjects module.
- The same may be accustomed to assessing the scholar and provides individual attention to the reason for the repetitive or long absence.